WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Spiel.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Wallace Wallace is a male
My Heart Still Strikes For WuShuang

images/avatars/avatar-355.png

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ maybe i didnt treat you quate as good as i should have
< maybe i didnt love you quate as often as i could have
v little things i should have say and done

Paladin From Unknow City
08-19-2006 22:56 Wallace is offline Send an Email to Wallace Homepage of Wallace Search for Posts by Wallace Add Wallace to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wallace
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ dunno about what zou are talking, sorry D:
< *melts*
v likes beer D: *beer kills braincells... lets drink beer*

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.
08-25-2006 13:23 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Chappa
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-177.jpg

^ beer sux like u
< =_=
v wants to continue reading Faust

Optix - back~ sagt:
gestern knap 2km mit 2 kästen bier rumgelatscht
Optix - back~ sagt:
abends so gegen 12
Optix - back~ sagt:
lol geschwitzt wien schwein D:
Sylph sagt:
du schwitzt bestimmt immer
Sylph sagt:
:x
Optix - back~ sagt:
Optix - back~ sagt:
kla
Sylph sagt:
du schwein!
Optix - back~ sagt:
weil du so hot bis >:
08-31-2006 21:38 Chappa is offline Send an Email to Chappa Search for Posts by Chappa Add Chappa to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Chappa
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

^ sux
< rox
v whines

08-31-2006 22:18 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

^ when you dont come finally
< N>Primel
v peeking pervert
09-01-2006 13:38 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

^ gay
< gay
v gay
09-01-2006 18:26 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

^ yup
< will be afk for the next week
v likes snakes on a plane too :o

09-01-2006 22:18 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Chappa
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-177.jpg

^ got one as a pet so yesh gimme snakes :o
< wohoooo lubs the dbl exp
v is mei mudda

Optix - back~ sagt:
gestern knap 2km mit 2 kästen bier rumgelatscht
Optix - back~ sagt:
abends so gegen 12
Optix - back~ sagt:
lol geschwitzt wien schwein D:
Sylph sagt:
du schwitzt bestimmt immer
Sylph sagt:
Optix - back~ sagt:
Optix - back~ sagt:
kla
Sylph sagt:
du schwein!
Optix - back~ sagt:
weil du so hot bis >:
09-02-2006 10:50 Chappa is offline Send an Email to Chappa Search for Posts by Chappa Add Chappa to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Chappa
Banzai Banzai is a male
dei mudda

images/avatars/avatar-619.jpg

^ go and clean your room please
< likes big macs
v would rather have a burger king

09-02-2006 11:19 Banzai is offline Send an Email to Banzai Search for Posts by Banzai Add Banzai to your Buddy List
Praystation
get beer. drink beer. repeat.

images/avatars/avatar-708.png

^ mc donalds rocks most :Q
< likes royal t/s
v was persuaded by sad to post here

~
09-02-2006 14:50 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

^ how about coming back? D:
< pissed .__.
v loves BBQ

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
09-02-2006 14:52 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Praystation

^ bbq rocks *_*
< is bored
v wants to know why vibi is pissed.. and dunno about coming back.. should i? ;p

~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Praystation: 09-02-2006 14:58.

09-02-2006 14:57 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Praystation
^ bbq rocks *_*
< is bored
v wants to know why vibi is pissed.. and dunno about coming back.. should i? ;p

^She didn't get to slap me yet & yes,come back!
<Is a spoiled bish, shopping with mommy /gg
vMisses his/her mommy!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Geffanian: 09-02-2006 16:03.

09-02-2006 16:03 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

^ DADDY!!
< Lil priestess
v Mommy?

09-02-2006 17:32 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

^gay
<gay
Vdon't like gay

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

09-06-2006 14:32 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Praystation

^ feagay
< has to go to work in a few minutes
v wants to have weekend now! =_=

~
09-22-2006 07:53 Praystation is offline Send an Email to Praystation Homepage of Praystation Search for Posts by Praystation Add Praystation to your Buddy List
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

^ Its friday already Oo ?
< Just got home from work
v Has to work over the weekend

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.
09-22-2006 11:16 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

^ soon friday again ^^
< laa laa lawwl <3
v im singing in the rain /ho

09-28-2006 20:28 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

^ it's not raining lal
< smoking atm lal
v doesn't like the word "lal" lal

09-28-2006 20:54 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

^ yea, how did you know Oo
< just ate spagetti
v has some dessert for me

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
09-28-2006 20:58 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel.

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH