WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Spiel.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chappa
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-177.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^nebah got my own one!!!1
<bored of ug =_=
v wants to slave my assa

Optix - back~ sagt:
gestern knap 2km mit 2 kästen bier rumgelatscht
Optix - back~ sagt:
abends so gegen 12
Optix - back~ sagt:
lol geschwitzt wien schwein D:
Sylph sagt:
du schwitzt bestimmt immer
Sylph sagt:
:x
Optix - back~ sagt:
:x
Optix - back~ sagt:
kla
Sylph sagt:
du schwein!
Optix - back~ sagt:
weil du so hot bis >:
06-27-2006 19:42 Chappa is offline Send an Email to Chappa Search for Posts by Chappa Add Chappa to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Chappa
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ ofc.....NO !
< gets a break of RO!
v wanna come in italy for 24/7 sex with me cool

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

06-27-2006 19:45 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Loridana
unregistered

^ this sucks noone wants secks with a fag /pif
< got yummy food now
v eats something too :Q
06-29-2006 13:57
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

^ eats air ?_?
< waiting for wodus
v dances with nekkid feed in the mud

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
06-29-2006 17:55 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

^ I'd like to but got to go cycling now
< hates all kind of movements/sports when it is hot
v has 10°C in his/her room and does tongue to me

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
06-29-2006 17:59 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Prince Prince is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-264.jpg

^tongue
< dont know what to do
v tells me what i could do

06-29-2006 18:02 Prince is offline Search for Posts by Prince Add Prince to your Buddy List
Loridana
unregistered

^ cut some grass :<
< dunno what to do too ;-;
v bored as well?
06-29-2006 18:34
Amadeus in my heart <3

^ sleepy ok
< got hungry food now
v eats something too

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

07-01-2006 13:00 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

^ ya hungry
>hungry
v hungry?

07-01-2006 13:05 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

^ no
> listens music
v do u like shakira?

07-01-2006 13:26 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Loridana
unregistered

^ only the beats, they are from pharrell :P
< uber pharrell fan /shy
v likes shakira for sure!
07-01-2006 14:04
Amadeus in my heart <3

^ she's my erotic dream..i lub her when dance ._.
< on the bed after a big lunch hungry N>sex now
v wanna sex with me gg

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

07-01-2006 14:20 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

^ stfu fag
< watches england lose
v gimme beer!

07-01-2006 17:12 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

^Only coke here atm, at least it's cold /sry
<Wonders how england is doing
vCan tell me the lotto numbers? (they were supposed to be revealed today!!!)

07-01-2006 17:23 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

^ no sorry qq
< is eating chocolate atm
v dunno! ^_^

07-01-2006 17:24 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Loridana
unregistered

^ /hmm
< drinks cherrycoke again ;O;
v likes cherrycoke!
07-01-2006 17:58
Primal Primal is a male

^ cherrycoke is nice
< drinking spezi atm!
v spezi > mezzo mix?

07-01-2006 18:00 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Loridana
unregistered

^ wtf is the difference?
< dont like cherrycokes and hates himself for buying the wrong one again ;O;
v tells me the difference between spezi and mezzo!
07-01-2006 22:23
Primal Primal is a male

^ spezi is with da original orange juice! + mandarienöl! + orangenblütenextrat! usw!
< happy that brazil is out :P
v are u happy too? :P

07-01-2006 23:47 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Amadeus in my heart <3

^ yes i'm happy !!!
< no more a schlumpf since 3 days !
v loves more the sclhlumpf than the high priest feagoat

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

07-11-2006 11:43 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel.

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH