WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Spiel.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^*Unzips..*...uhh nm /ho
<Got clean clothes!
V Doesn''t wear any clothes.

09-28-2006 21:24 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ Nope, ready for sleep
< Is feeling a bit down
V Just woke up

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.
09-29-2006 06:28 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
Pinali Pinali is a female
<3 my Khalan

images/avatars/avatar-626.jpg

^ Was right. :P
< Got woken up by a firealarm and had to go assemble outside in my pajamas. :\
V Likes snow?

09-29-2006 09:10 Pinali is offline Send an Email to Pinali Homepage of Pinali Search for Posts by Pinali Add Pinali to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Pinali
nameless-one nameless-one is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-392.gif

^ I hate cold things on my hot body! o_O
< Needs to do more sports. >.<
V Never made sport in his/her life!

~ lvl 96 pure Sacrifice Paladin ~
~ lvl 99 pre SP Vaporiser Paladin ~
~ lvl 94 purest Asura Champion ~

09-29-2006 13:46 nameless-one is offline Send an Email to nameless-one Homepage of nameless-one Search for Posts by nameless-one Add nameless-one to your Buddy List Add nameless-one to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for nameless-one
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

^ nuuuuh! played volleyball some years in a club
< is now lazy because of lack of time
v likes aerobic gymnastic in pink stretch clothes

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
09-29-2006 14:25 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

^ never
< dislikes moving in general
v lazy like me

You are sick, I know it
You are sick, you are sick

And we're at it again.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jira: 09-29-2006 16:58.

09-29-2006 15:00 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

^ bought the long mace I wanted!!
< :S
v blub?

09-29-2006 17:25 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

^ ye, blub!
< bored!
v wants me!

You are sick, I know it

And we're at it again.
12-05-2006 12:22 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

^ u r a fag
< slept too long
v is santa claus

12-05-2006 14:41 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

^ ho ho ho
< ho ho ho
V smells like a rubber :D
12-05-2006 14:56 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

^ nebah, just took a shower >:
< Bored & hungry!
v dunno!

You are sick, I know it

And we're at it again.
12-05-2006 15:48 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Desue

images/avatars/avatar-533.gif

^ got killed by a spearsader in woe once.
< finally plays on ff12 after 3 weeks.
v is a spearsader imo.

owned by pryderi

12-05-2006 17:34 Desue is offline Send an Email to Desue Search for Posts by Desue Add Desue to your Buddy List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

^ yup i am a gc/spear quicken sader, 99 agi 99 int ftw
< got a cold
v is going to eat a schnitzel soon

12-05-2006 17:46 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Jira Jira is a male
Fool yourself!

^ never, ate a whole family pizza alone ;_;
< is now really fat!
v eats like a pig today!

You are sick, I know it

And we're at it again.
12-05-2006 18:18 Jira is offline Send an Email to Jira Search for Posts by Jira Add Jira to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

^Actually, I did!
<Just celebrated Sinterklaas, sick now =(
V Doesn't know what Sinterklaas is /shy

12-05-2006 23:58 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

^ sth with saunta claus? lawl
< goin' to travel from Frankfurt germany to Chicago USA with an Airbus on FSX lol
v wanna fly with me :-O

12-06-2006 03:28 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

^ Gives me wings?
< Didn't really celebrated Sinterklaas.
v Is jumping arround is his/her room.

12-06-2006 12:50 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Red XIII Red XIII is a male
Ebay Mafia

^ gimme some alcohol and i will do ;O
< is about to go work in levizy-villacoublay
v is watching a movie

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Red XIII: 12-06-2006 23:54.

12-06-2006 23:51 Red XIII is offline Send an Email to Red XIII Search for Posts by Red XIII Add Red XIII to your Buddy List
Hera Hera is a female
;3

images/avatars/avatar-103.gif

^ nuh, is studying ;Q
< gonna have a physics test in an hour /ho
v is having breakfast ;Q;

12-09-2006 08:31 Hera is offline Send an Email to Hera Search for Posts by Hera Add Hera to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hera
Pages (11): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » The Spiel.

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH