WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » byebye » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page byebye
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tidal
Registered

byebye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im quitting ro and since i got some old friends in here i wanted to say goodbye to em and to WuShuang/LGB who i always resepcted as "friend" or as "enemy" - I think we all had a good time together
04-19-2006 06:37 Tidal is offline Search for Posts by Tidal Add Tidal to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

;_;
Seeing one of the nicest persons going is really hard :/
What are you going to do ?
Or no time cause of Study´s or job anymore ?
Anyway thanks for the great time with you was always fun and you are really a heartpiece of Loki.
I hope you will contact the people you know sometime :/
04-19-2006 07:13 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Brainster Brainster is a male
Bumbse!~

images/avatars/avatar-706.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

swt

I thought you were going for biochemist and you were Lounge's only motivation last days to lvl, altough he couldn't compete with you heh
Goodluck with your plans in future.

04-19-2006 09:44 Brainster is offline Send an Email to Brainster Search for Posts by Brainster Add Brainster to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Aww, Tidal. Sad to see you go.

Good luck in the future & i hope you'll drop by every now & then.

I guess a 30th resurrection of EVT won't happen then heh

04-19-2006 12:17 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Shino Shino is a male
Mr.Gambling himself~

images/avatars/avatar-498.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Geffanian

I guess a 30th resurrection of EVT won't happen then heh

Even if we would welcome it sexy
04-19-2006 12:39 Shino is offline Send an Email to Shino Search for Posts by Shino Add Shino to your Buddy List Add Shino to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Shino: Ritscher2k View the MSN Profile for Shino
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

You suck. You promised to quit together with me in august... Liar!!1

I've read the post in DT forum (in which I got mentioned way too less, bish), dunno what to say actually, we know each other for quite a long time now - remember that stupid ally during Loki Fun-WoE? :D It was so much fun for me, I joined EVT after that and Iru hated me for it, was a horrible time but <3 EVT, <3 you. EVT/LC time was the best time in RO for me without any doubts; Ex Vi Termini will always be my home and noone will change that. <3 I think I never apologized for stealing this guild from you, so I'll do it now: I'm sorry man.
Thanks for being a friend, thanks for listening to my weird RL problems, and kicking my butt several times. You are one of the most important persons to me in RO, it's sad to see you go after all this.
Hope we see each other again with Lighthalzen for some funny Biolabz parties. I wanna see sexy Fruchtbarkeitsgöttin Idun as Biochemist /ok <3.
Good luck with your real life. I'm pretty sure you'll make it, just stop being so lazy. ;p

Luv u :<

[15:11:06] <F13> sag Tidal, dass er ne drecksratte ist, und wenn er nicht wiederkommt, dann find ich ihn und reiss ihm den kopf ab.

You will be missed I guess :< !

Take care,
Lea~

*goes off scamming EVT godlies on market - FINALLY bwaha <3*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Leanna: 04-19-2006 15:21.

04-19-2006 14:52 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

i dont really know you (actualy i dun know you at all....), but it is always sad to see a person quitting, who was there for such a long time.

god luck with your real life, visit this forum sometimes if you feel like it, you are always welcome. :>
maybe we see you again with lighthalzen update.

baibai~

04-19-2006 16:14 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Hope to see you back someday...
It was fun sharing you before glow and after rebith..

04-19-2006 17:24 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

i wish u all the best for the future.
maybe someday u visit us or so :P

byebye

04-19-2006 18:44 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

See you icq/msn ; ; <3

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

04-19-2006 19:01 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Klerik Klerik is a male
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

....cya 1 of my preferef Master/supporterrd :D

hope 1 day we can play together under the same flag!!!

im inactive too let me know when u want come back XDDD

aa Bye from [RMB] too if u still remember who is him !

bo

ok
04-21-2006 19:06 Klerik is offline Send an Email to Klerik Search for Posts by Klerik Add Klerik to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Klerik
Breeze
WuShuang Member

I know it is abit late, but farewell Tidal. You are kind of friend people will repect even they did not meet you face to face.

I will cherished those early RO days we shared :)

Goodbye from Breeze bo

Ebil Xdresser Zombie Queen
05-18-2006 17:07 Breeze is offline Send an Email to Breeze Search for Posts by Breeze Add Breeze to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » byebye

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH