WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Happy Xmas guys ;D » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Xmas guys ;D
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

Happy Xmas guys ;D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAPPY XMAS TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU cool

and happy bday to me q.q hungry

since probably i wont be online tomorrow i wish you merry xmas today guys flash see you maybe 1day

bo

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

12-24-2006 13:50 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MERRY CHRISTMAS

ILL GET A WII TODAY OLE OLE /stfu

12-24-2006 15:47 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fu want too stare

12-24-2006 17:27 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

<3 my wii
12-24-2006 18:23 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Ayita Ayita is a male
/tongue

images/avatars/avatar-510.gif

Merry Christmas WuShi's ^^

12-24-2006 18:27 Ayita is offline Send an Email to Ayita Search for Posts by Ayita Add Ayita to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

quote:
Originally posted by Iru
MERRY CHRISTMAS

ILL GET A WII TODAY OLE OLE /stfu

+1!
actually it's rather for my siblings, but ah well :<

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

12-24-2006 19:44 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

Merry christmas people!

(PM me for friend codes =D)

12-24-2006 20:11 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Wolf Wolf is a male
lil elephant imo!

images/avatars/avatar-680.gif

Happy xmas 2 everyone :3

WSinMY<3 WS4LIFE!!

Gone is euRO.. But still I'm waiting!!
Once WuShuang, forever WuShuang
Draw the bow to glory or death
12-24-2006 20:26 Wolf is offline Send an Email to Wolf Search for Posts by Wolf Add Wolf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Wolf
Kamion Kamion is a male
o.o

images/avatars/avatar-514.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Geffanian
Merry christmas people!

(PM me for friend codes =D)

you said you'd add me! give me your code so I can add you back >:
12-24-2006 21:16 Kamion is offline Send an Email to Kamion Homepage of Kamion Search for Posts by Kamion Add Kamion to your Buddy List Add Kamion to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for Kamion
Geffanian Geffanian is a male
Ranker Boy

images/avatars/avatar-660.gif

yea...i Lost it
gimme yours again.

12-24-2006 21:54 Geffanian is offline Send an Email to Geffanian Search for Posts by Geffanian Add Geffanian to your Buddy List
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

1183 0189 9244 8658 ;D

merikuriiii wushu lv
12-24-2006 23:25 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » Happy Xmas guys ;D

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH