WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » teh uber translation game! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page teh uber translation game!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Primal Primal is a male
FC Schalke 04 will win the Ger Soccer League KTHX

images/avatars/avatar-534.jpg

teh uber translation game! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi!

rules:
- chose a simple sentence in english
- let the translator translate this sentence several times
for example: english -> spanish
- copy the spanish text and let him translate to german for example
- then copy the german text and do german -> french
- at the end translate the crap cak to english

http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp#tr_form
i'll start with

"Hello my name is Hubertus and i prefer to eat Saussages"
-> spanish "Hola mi nombre es Hubertus y prefiero comer Saussages"
-> german "Hallo ist mein Name Hubertus und ich ziehe vor, Saussages zu essen" (lol)
-> french "Le salut est mon nom Hubertus et je préfère manger Saussages"
-> spanish "La salvación es mi nombre Hubertus y prefiero comer Saussages"
-> german "Die Rettung ist mein Name Hubertus und ich ziehe vor, Saussages zu essen"
-> russian "!?0A5=85 - MB> <>5 8<O %C15@B 8 O ?@54?>G8B0N 5ABL Saussages" (the forum can't display the right font ;o

finally back to english
"Rescue is my name %C15@B and I prefer to eat Saussages"

Haha, well i think this can be even more funny with more translations and other sentences :P

go on it's your turn!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Primal: 06-23-2006 13:28.

06-23-2006 13:27 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

eng : hello im a three head monkey named Joe the pirate
-> rus : ?@825B im B@8 3;02=KE >157LO=K ?> 8<5=8 6> ?8@0B
-> fr : Salut im trois singes principaux par le nom 6> le pirate
-> ger : Gruß im drei Hauptaffen vom Namen Äæî der Pirat
-> spa : Saludo(Recuerdo) en tres Hauptaffen del nombre Ä æ î el pirata

-> eng : The pirate greeted (Memory) in three Hauptaffen of the name Ä æ î

._. ftw

blob the bob
06-23-2006 13:45 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
Primal Primal is a male

Thread Starter Thread Started by Primal
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rofl XDD

06-23-2006 13:51 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
Primal Primal is a male

"Strike At Karkand rocks, dude!"

"Attack the rocks Karkand, the Pollopera!"

OTL OTL OTL

06-23-2006 14:20 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

little snowwhite jugged all seven dwarfs and went to the kitchen

german: wenig schneeweiß umarmte sich alle sieben ragt über und ging zur Küche
french: peu blanc comme la neige s'étreignait tous sept s'élève sur et allait à la cuisine
russian: <0;> 15;K9 :0: A=53 >1=8<0;AO 2A5 A5<L, 2>72KH05BAO =0 8 H5; 2 :CE=N

Poorly white as the snow embraced all seven, towers on and went to kitchen

at least the tower is in the kitchen now Oo

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
06-23-2006 14:48 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

xD

blob the bob
06-23-2006 14:57 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

i m a barby girl in a barby world, ~ imagination, life is your creation!

->spanish
¡m de una muchacha barby en un mundo barby, ~ imaginación, vida soy su creación!

-> ger
Ð m bin das von einem Mädchen barby in einer Welt barby, ~ Einbildung, Leben seine Schöpfung!

-> russ
<5B@ O2;O;AO >B 452>G:8 barby ?> <8@C barby, ~ 2>>1@065=85, 687=L 53> B2>@5=85!

-> eng
the meter was from the girl barby on the world barby, imagination, a life its creation!

----------------------------
btw i like this one more:

hello i am ant - i m colored in purple and my socks got gouda scent

?@825B O - <C@0259 - O, <. ?>:@0A8; 2 D8>;5B>2><, 8 <>8 =>A:8 ?>;CG8;8 0@><0B gouda

Salut je suis la fourmi - moi, le m. a peint à violet, et mes chaussettes ont reçu le parfum gouda

Hola soy la hormiga - yo, m. pintó a morado, y mis calcetines recibieron el perfume gouda

Hallo bin die Ameise - ich, m. hat in gewohnt gemalt, und meine Socken haben den Duft gouda erhalten

Hello is the ant - I, m. has painted in usual, and my socks have received the smell gouda

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
06-23-2006 15:24 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

I love Little Red Riding Hood.

-> / ;N1;N 51>;LH>9 @0A=K9 0?NH>= >574:8.
-> Ich liebe die Kleine Rote Kapuze der Fahrt.
-> J'aime la petite le capuchon Rouge du voyage.
-> Quiero a la niña la capucha Roja del viaje.

--> I love the girl the Red hood of the trip.

06-23-2006 15:29 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
Primal Primal is a male

i can't stop laughing :p

06-23-2006 15:43 Primal is offline Send an Email to Primal Search for Posts by Primal Add Primal to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Primal
vibi vibi is a female

quote:

hello i am ant - i m colored in purple and my socks got gouda scent

its a rumor that i am purple q.q

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
06-23-2006 15:48 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Icon Icon is a male
WuShuang Member

images/avatars/avatar-34.png

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

german: wie viel Holz ein Waldmurmeltier Chuck würde, wenn ein Waldmurmeltier Holz werfen konnte

french: combien de bois deviendrait une marmotte de forêt Chuck, si une marmotte de forêt pouvait jeter du bois

spanish: cuántos bosques se haría una marmota de bosque Chuck, si una marmota de bosque pudiera echar el bosque

how many forests would Chuck do to himself a marmot of forest, if a marmot of forest could throw the forest

06-23-2006 16:08 Icon is offline Send an Email to Icon Search for Posts by Icon Add Icon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Icon
Watery Watery is a female
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-616.gif

lol icon, thats a good one xD

(the german translation had no sense at all ... but was round 1 XD
ment something like: how much wood could the marmot named chuck, if the marmot could throw wood /hmm)

char nicks:
.Nissin. x Hunter 96
ent_ent x Alchemist 83
hot_rod x Wizard 82
Kai-Mei x Rogue 63

not renamed yet:
Watery x ArchBishop 100
Watti x Priest 96
Arizona x Priest 90
Sushi x Gypsy 96
06-23-2006 16:09 Watery is offline Search for Posts by Watery Add Watery to your Buddy List
vibi vibi is a female

icon knows chuck norris D:

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
06-23-2006 16:41 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
iso² iso² is a male
Registered

English: Your head is a gigantic melon shaped waterbowl
--> Spanish: Su cabeza es waterbowl formado de un melón gigantesco
--> French: Sa tête est waterbowl formé d'un melon gigantesque
--> German: Sein Kopf sein, von einer riesigen Melone gebildet, waterbowl gaga
--> Russian: KBL 3>;>2>9, >1@07>20==K9 >3@><=K< 0@1C7><, waterbowl
--> Spanish: Ser cabeza, instruido por la sandía enorme, waterbowl
--> French: Être tête, instruit par l'énorme melon d'eau, waterbowl
--> English: Be head, taught by the huge melon of water, waterbowl
--> German : Seien Sie Kopf, unterrichtet durch die riesige Melone von Wasser, waterbowl

uglyhammer
06-23-2006 17:47 iso² is offline Send an Email to iso² Search for Posts by iso² Add iso² to your Buddy List Add iso² to your Contact List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

In my opinion you are gay.
sp:En mi opinión usted es alegre.
rus:> <>5<C <=5=8N K @04>AB=K5.
ger:Nach meiner Meinung Sie froh.
eng:According to my opinion you gladly.

so gay=happy
06-23-2006 18:05 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Leanna Leanna is a female
Principessa

images/avatars/avatar-709.png

err, yes ;D

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=de...h=gay&relink=on
06-23-2006 18:22 Leanna is offline Send an Email to Leanna Search for Posts by Leanna Add Leanna to your Buddy List
Yonda Yonda is a male
push the button, dont push the button

images/avatars/avatar-591.jpg

german : n'abend mein name ist little tony und ich zieh es vor fish zu säubern.

russish: n'abend mein =07K20NB "7=0B>:0 ", <0;5=L:89 ">=8 und ich zieh es vor ;>28B @K1C zu subern.

spanish: n'abend mein nombran el "conocedor", pequeño las Pesquerías und ich zieh es vor pesca zu sÄubern.

french: n'abend mein nomment le "connaisseur", le petit les Pêches und ich zieh une pêche est vor zu sÄubern.

english:not abend mein name the "expert", the baby Peaches und ich zieh a peach is vor zu sÄubern.

german:nicht fehlerhaftes Programmende mein nennt den "Experten", die Baby-Pfirsiche und ich zieh ein Pfirsich ist vor zu sÄubern.

olol ic ic ic

06-23-2006 19:31 Yonda is offline Send an Email to Yonda Search for Posts by Yonda Add Yonda to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

1. english: we love to entertain u!
2. french: nous aimons divertir u!
3. russian: <K ;N18< >B2;5:0BL u!
4. german: Wir lieben, u abzulenken!
5. spanish: ¡Amamos, u abzulenken!
6. english: Ð €Amamos, or abzulenken!

swt

06-23-2006 19:37 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

Related !

Attachment:
gif 20051003.gif (224.07 KB, 168 downloads)

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Minda: 06-23-2006 20:29.

06-23-2006 20:24 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
Loridana
unregistered

Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that? - Al Pacino as Tony Montana in Scarface

German: Freund, das einzige Ding in dieser Welt, die Ordnungen gibt, sind Bälle. Bälle. Sie bekamen das?

Spanish: El amigo, la única cosa en este mundo que da órdenes son pelotas. Pelotas. ¿Usted consiguió esto? - Al Pacino como Tony Montana en Scarface

French: Amigo, la seule chose dans ce monde qui donne des ordres est des boules. Boules. You l'a reçu ? - Al Pacino comme Tony Montana dans Scarface

tahts not liek uber. :<
06-23-2006 21:53
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Free Talk » teh uber translation game!

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH