WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » fake or not ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page fake or not ?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fake or not ?
unregistered
fake or not ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

get the screenshot from a old friend, so you know the logo ?
http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fake5et.jpg
07-15-2006 01:41
Feaglor Feaglor is a male
Amadeus in my heart <3

images/avatars/avatar-362.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

indeed screenshot from pserver cause the color of the sprite...and ofc he abuse of ws emblem

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination....

07-15-2006 01:43 Feaglor is offline Send an Email to Feaglor Search for Posts by Feaglor Add Feaglor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Feaglor
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ye.. looks ugly :>

07-15-2006 01:52 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
fake or not ?
unregistered

ya its true the screenshot is from a pserver but the logo;D
and the sin .... OTL

i want only to check if you are know who are the guy
07-15-2006 03:14
Loridana
unregistered

ask him if we can use his logo. :P
07-15-2006 10:24
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

damn emblem abusers.... /hmm
i dunno him at least D:

07-16-2006 13:24 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
dghdD
Registered

ya its true the screenshot is from a pserver but the logo;

GW2 Gold
Guild Wars 2 Gold
Guild Wars 2 Gold Kaufen
Guild Wars 2 key
03-04-2013 04:34 dghdD is offline Send an Email to dghdD Search for Posts by dghdD Add dghdD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » fake or not ?

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH