WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » the super secret item without the name » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the super secret item without the name
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

the super secret item without the name Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what for is it? ^^"

12-11-2006 16:58 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Wodus Wodus is a male
Käse ¤ Kuchen

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

found the item description:

"A very misterious item from ancient times.
If you double-click it, your boob size will quadruple [female chars only]"

12-11-2006 19:35 Wodus is offline Send an Email to Wodus Search for Posts by Wodus Add Wodus to your Buddy List
Hevn Hevn is a male
omg its a Hevn !! q.q

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damn it wodus...it doesnt do that you just cost me 2m zeny :<

blob the bob
12-11-2006 19:43 Hevn is offline Send an Email to Hevn Search for Posts by Hevn Add Hevn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hevn
Sway Sway is a male
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-639.jpg

imo its the poring box.. dbl click = a poring monster (every poring art)

¤ love is the mix of the joy to have someone and the fear to loose this person ¤

12-11-2006 19:45 Sway is offline Send an Email to Sway Search for Posts by Sway Add Sway to your Buddy List Add Sway to your Contact List
vibi vibi is a female
kleine ente :)

images/avatars/avatar-582.gif

so you call boobies "porings"... i see... hmm

vibi says:
i wished i had möpse
Scarleth says:
but you got cats and möpse
12-11-2006 20:07 vibi is offline Send an Email to vibi Search for Posts by vibi Add vibi to your Buddy List
Grillen_Ist_Gesund Grillen_Ist_Gesund is a male
boobiq

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grillen_Ist_Gesund

quadrupple size hm ... i think its gona be worth it
12-11-2006 20:09 Grillen_Ist_Gesund is offline Send an Email to Grillen_Ist_Gesund Search for Posts by Grillen_Ist_Gesund Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Buddy List Add Grillen_Ist_Gesund to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » the super secret item without the name

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH