WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » [sin x]sonic dmg = = » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [sin x]sonic dmg = =
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
-Soul-

images/avatars/avatar-50.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by -Soul-
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sinx got attack imp, bless, soul of sin, agi up, dmgx4(donno the english name= =)
target was a orc warrior with web, stone cursed, lex...

Welcome to The Sky of Dreams
03-11-2006 17:28 -Soul- is offline Send an Email to -Soul- Search for Posts by -Soul- Add -Soul- to your Buddy List
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so, if this is a lvl 1 SB with daggers NON edped... still yummie :D hahaha.

03-12-2006 18:55 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
afk.Haku
unregistered

OMG N00BS!!!

GIMME SOULLINKERS AND INJUSTICE CARD AND ILL 1HITKILL YOU AMON RA!!!

(1.36M Sonic Blow, was a long discussion, a pre-Sniper flamed me that sinX < sniper at amon)

http://forum.rocards.de/thread.php?threadid=73044

Sure, its kinda impossible to do that like i said it there, because i gave t3h sinX 130buffed str (means 99 baseSTR) and gospel and so on

then i looked of dmg from right hand, somehow i managed to get 42K from normal hits
then i calculated sonic blow in, so 42*8
than lex, *2, then soul of assassin, twice it again

in the end i had imba dmg on cute amon >_>

EDIT:
and Iru, this wasnt lvl1 SB, this was lvl10, if she had skilled
if you have lvl10 skilled, lvl10 will be activated X_x

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by afk.Haku: 03-14-2006 17:27.

03-14-2006 17:26
Sada Sada is a female
Registered

images/avatars/avatar-644.png

@ haku:

quote:
Originally posted by -Soul-
quote:
Originally posted by Iru
+ the skill sonic acceleration

btw this is bun dmg lol, if he used daggers + injustice card he could do even more dmg >o!!!1 pif.

unfortunately
injustice card is on hit chance cast lvl 1 sb
u can cast sb with any weapon with this card
but
sb is a skill can selet lvl
injustice card is not working as same as sidewinder card
you can cast lvl 1 sb only, even you are an assassin with lvl 10 sb.
so
you wont make bigger dmg with injustice card...
that is for sure~

btw when i read that discussion of sin x vs sniper at amon ra....
i kinda remembered how i went amon with irus bun daggersin lvl 86 and we outed 458492749t47 ppl hungry

03-14-2006 17:34 Sada is offline Send an Email to Sada Search for Posts by Sada Add Sada to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sada
afk.Haku
unregistered

totally forgot that u can choose lvl :<
03-14-2006 17:49
Iru Iru is a female
OBJECTION

images/avatars/avatar-530.jpg

@haku

some say yes, some say no; id say yes but others are talking about a bug/abugfix/something else, so we just have to wait and see how it turns out

so far i achieved 40k sonic blow on amon ra, endowed, infiltrator, 110 str,edp, non lexed; need to test a bit more later. but 1,xx million sounds quite odd and not possible to me.

@sada

yea that was fun xDDD *misses mvp*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Iru: 03-14-2006 19:08.

03-14-2006 19:08 Iru is offline Send an Email to Iru Homepage of Iru Search for Posts by Iru Add Iru to your Buddy List
-Soul-

images/avatars/avatar-50.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by -Soul-

quote:
Originally posted by afk.Haku
the end i had imba dmg on cute amon >_>

EDIT:
and Iru, this wasnt lvl1 SB, this was lvl10, if she had skilled
if you have lvl10 skilled, lvl10 will be activated X_x

sure not
u cant activated lvl 10 sb with injustice card
this is tested for more than 100 times in cRO already
well if you wanna know
i still have 27 injustice cards in my kafra
d/l the Cro client
and i can give you a sin acc with lvl 10 SB
then you can test it as well...

Welcome to The Sky of Dreams
03-14-2006 20:19 -Soul- is offline Send an Email to -Soul- Search for Posts by -Soul- Add -Soul- to your Buddy List
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

Not to mention that 999'999 is the Maximum dmg you can do per Skill/Hit/whatever. :<
(At least that was the fact with Episode ~9.0)
WHERE THIS UGLY BUG ALLOWED SINX TO DO 999'999 DMG SBs ALL THE TIME. GRAVITY = FAGS.

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

03-14-2006 20:26 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Minda Minda is a male
Wushu's Heart

images/avatars/avatar-417.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Gandi
Not to mention that 999'999 is the Maximum dmg you can do per Skill/Hit/whatever. :<
WHERE THIS UGLY BUG ALLOWED SINX TO DO 999'999 DMG SBs ALL THE TIME. GRAVITY = FAGS.

Thats client, damage can go way over 999999, proof of that = Novastar 1shotting Amon-Ra

WuShuang from the very start to the very end. My one and only home.
03-14-2006 20:59 Minda is offline Send an Email to Minda Search for Posts by Minda Add Minda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Minda
Gandi Gandi is a male
numb

images/avatars/avatar-687.png

quote:
Originally posted by Minda
quote:
Originally posted by Gandi

Thats client, damage can go way over 999999, proof of that = Novastar 1shotting Amon-Ra

Wtf, when did Nova 1-shot amon? =o
Well if it's a Clientside limitation.. fine then :s
Values above that are Utopic anyways.

Sometimes I think I'm crazy,
other times I know I'm not.

03-14-2006 21:05 Gandi is offline Send an Email to Gandi Search for Posts by Gandi Add Gandi to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » [sin x]sonic dmg = =

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH