WuShuang Board
RegisterCalendarMembers ListTeam MembersSearchOekaki BBSGo to the Main Page
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » e10 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page e10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Red XIII Red XIII is a male
Ebay Mafia

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From the direction (aka Alek wich sits like 5cm from me) they tell me that u was just online when she made the guild, how that gives u a "founder" status only you know ;P.
@ Lori ofc my no botting is related only to the characters they have in our guild.

06-27-2006 18:43 Red XIII is offline Send an Email to Red XIII Search for Posts by Red XIII Add Red XIII to your Buddy List
Garf Garf is a male
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-190.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well maybe founder was the wrong word you r right i just meant that i was babylon from the time the guild was created till i left the server (after a week or so already) and i always knew that ppl were botting there. And if alek or u or anyone else says that there was never a botted char in the guild or even someone botting while he was in babylon than he's lying or he don't know his own guild.

06-27-2006 19:52 Garf is offline Send an Email to Garf Search for Posts by Garf Add Garf to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Garf
Belmont Belmont is a male
zZzShuang Sleepy Member

ROH sucks, empty servers I guess servers would have to close soon if they trying to become p2p after July 1st.
And u are not spanish speaking!! :=)

<---- w0000t?
06-27-2006 23:46 Belmont is offline Send an Email to Belmont Search for Posts by Belmont Add Belmont to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Belmont
Red XIII Red XIII is a male
Ebay Mafia

Belli ! spanish is so similiar to italian, i get good part of what they says. But in the first days i didn't really understand all the ppl who where asking me for a "manzana verde" T_T

06-28-2006 03:53 Red XIII is offline Send an Email to Red XIII Search for Posts by Red XIII Add Red XIII to your Buddy List
Shajana Shajana is a female
SOnderKOmmando

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

i tried the server too, but he is a bit lame :< *back to euRo loki*

06-28-2006 14:44 Shajana is offline Send an Email to Shajana Search for Posts by Shajana Add Shajana to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shajana
Loridana
unregistered

maybe italian is similar to spanish! shy
06-28-2006 14:57
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
WuShuang Board » Guest Section » Screenshots » e10

WuShuang Style | Edited by Watti & Wodus
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH