WuShuang Board (http://forum.wushuang.ws/index.php)
- Guest Section (http://forum.wushuang.ws/board.php?boardid=25)
-- Free Talk (http://forum.wushuang.ws/board.php?boardid=26)
--- just to say *blush* (http://forum.wushuang.ws/thread.php?threadid=776)

Posted by Horcrux on 05-21-2006 at22:10:

just to say *blush*

okk i feel like anakin talking to obi-wan before obi-one went to whatever that planet was to kill grievous q_q (its hard to remember every detail q_q)

wells i dont have exams now xD i just enjoy having no responsibility and i make people mad at ws atm q.q i guess

my exams are till 3rd week of june starting by this frday and well i dont play .,. (i rly dunno why i write anyways whatever sada tells me im not sure if im accepted xDDD after all stuff i did ._. )

well being a padawan sux, i feel shy and you knows thats sth weird !111 i never had any problem saying anything xDDD oh well you know me ._.

so agian a pointless post XD if we dont see each other again bai and stuff may the force be with you get many castles- hf at woe and stuff (i guessed there'd be no problems without me well i guess i was wrong as always xd)

i love the fact that i dont play ro its like reborning xD

anyway kis ur drama salad (lol @ gandi)

Posted by Sada on 05-21-2006 at22:32:

good luck with exams :3

Posted by Watery on 05-22-2006 at00:41:

since u dont play ro, what are you doing as hobby now :)

[instead of making salad :-P]

Posted by Horcrux on 05-22-2006 at01:45:

RE: just to say *blush*

quote:
Originally posted by Horcrux
okk i feel like anakin talking to obi-wan before obi-one went to whatever that planet was to kill grievous q_q (its hard to remember every detail q_q)

wells i dont have exams now xD i just enjoy having no responsibility and i make people mad at ws atm q.q i guess

my exams are till 3rd week of june starting by this frday and well i dont play .,. (i rly dunno why i write anyways whatever sada tells me im not sure if im accepted xDDD after all stuff i did ._. )

well being a padawan sux, i feel shy and you knows thats sth weird !111 i never had any problem saying anything xDDD oh well you know me ._.

so agian a pointless post XD if we dont see each other again bai and stuff may the force be with you get many castles- hf at woe and stuff (i guessed there'd be no problems without me well i guess i was wrong as always xd)

i love the fact that i dont play ro its like reborning xD

anyway kis ur drama salad (lol @ gandi)

DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS.

Posted by Gandi on 05-22-2006 at01:45:

The above post was a reminder from me to change your password. :<

Posted by Horcrux on 05-22-2006 at11:54:

hmm someone abusing my acc? q.q

Posted by morelli on 05-22-2006 at13:41:

Good luck :>

Posted by Horcrux on 05-22-2006 at15:26:

quote:
Originally posted by Watery
since u dont play ro, what are you doing as hobby now :)

[instead of making salad :-P]

some sports (usually I hate 'em ) reading & writing fanfics a lot more chatting (if thats possible xDD) and some school stuff and more hanging out with friends and discovery of nature and my surrendings ( ok i mis-spelled xD) .,. im not reading harry potter btw !

and i also try to make my french better in terms of vocab q.q ( <3 révo board) and ofc planning love letters to plant on people ( <3 ppl who take them serious xD) and mischief a lot q_q kinda swt

ps: i lost 3kgs in a week D: ( the week i didnt play ro lol)

Posted by Sada on 05-22-2006 at17:04:

LOL gandi, that was mean :x

horc, i want a nice fainfiction about wushuang or yaoi or sada and iru cool

Posted by Horcrux on 05-22-2006 at17:22:

OTL i dont write yaoi stuff, sorry to break ur dreams xD twisteyes

ws fanfic can be mean gg

writing a story for some stuff at ro when you read it is REALLY lame...

you cant somewhat reflect ro on paper fully and if you do, noone 'd understand but ro players:<

Posted by Sada on 05-22-2006 at17:38:

quote:
Originally posted by Horcrux
OTL i dont write yaoi stuff, sorry to break ur dreams xD twisteyes

ws fanfic can be mean gg

writing a story for some stuff at ro when you read it is REALLY lame...

you cant somewhat reflect ro on paper fully and if you do, noone 'd understand but ro players:<

you werent supposed to write about ystuf that happened....i want a fanfiction...sum completely new story xD

Posted by Horcrux on 05-22-2006 at20:23:

shy i am working on sth else atm :<

Posted by Shajana on 05-22-2006 at20:28:

Horc = drama queen + spam king j/k Kis2

Posted by Horcrux on 05-22-2006 at21:04:

kis i am owned by silvia night though xDDDD Sob

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH