WuShuang Board (http://forum.wushuang.ws/index.php)
- Guest Section (http://forum.wushuang.ws/board.php?boardid=25)
-- Screenshots (http://forum.wushuang.ws/board.php?boardid=42)
--- e10 (http://forum.wushuang.ws/thread.php?threadid=1011)

Posted by Loridana on 06-24-2006 at21:26:

e10

thats hRO prontera ich glaub ich steh im wald. :<

Posted by vibi on 06-24-2006 at21:32:

lol that looks like a party in pvp arena, so empty it is

Posted by Shajana on 06-24-2006 at22:00:

awwww no lags or? hungry

Posted by Minda on 06-24-2006 at22:11:

Not all servers have the "Main Kafra" savepoint :D so that place isint always crowded. You can see its not PVP cause off NPC

Posted by Loridana on 06-24-2006 at22:34:

this server has like 250 player so i guess there is no fixed idlepoint at all. :< i could post woe screens if someone wants to see em but dont want to browse on rocards.

Posted by vibi on 06-24-2006 at23:13:

quote:
Originally posted by Minda
Not all servers have the "Main Kafra" savepoint :D so that place isint always crowded. You can see its not PVP cause off NPC

i know that it is not pvp, i am not often in pvp but i am not stupid.. >>

Posted by Minda on 06-24-2006 at23:17:

quote:
Originally posted by vibi
quote:
Originally posted by Minda

i know that it is not pvp, i am not often in pvp but i am not stupid.. >>

I wasent implying that your stupid... i was making a general comment on the picture

Posted by vibi on 06-24-2006 at23:48:

i was aware its not pvp, i just said it looks like.
still tooooo empty on that server. i like it not too crwoded, but those servers are... dead Oo

Posted by Jira on 06-24-2006 at23:52:

I played there some days >:
It's kinda boring; ~200 people, one guild had 8 castles or something like that and the gms are really strange. You are not allowed to mob, not even aggro monster. Got jailed because I "mobbed" 3 skel soldiers -> they respawned near to me q_q

Posted by Garf on 06-25-2006 at02:01:

i played there some days aswell and ye the gm's are really strange imo and botting is ( or atleast it was ) nearll normal there, atleast many ppl of babylon botted there in the beginning.

Posted by Prince on 06-25-2006 at11:50:

lawl ive been playing on that server a bit, was member of that guild with 9 castles but this server has no future imo... even i have been very very lucky with cards for the first time in my life q.q
i stopped to play there :P

btw how to def 9 castles with 2x member?

1man def - kendul

i was pretty successfull =D all people die in my fire walls

Posted by vibi on 06-25-2006 at11:56:

lol vertical firewall on incoming XD

Posted by Prince on 06-25-2006 at12:10:

i used to have 3 rows of them, but i have been out of sp before^^

Posted by Watery on 06-25-2006 at12:54:

T-T pif prince.. never seen u here with such a heartblood def the agit

thats spirit on hro lol :-P

Posted by Prince on 06-25-2006 at13:32:

quote:
Originally posted by Watery
T-T pif prince.. never seen u here with such a heartblood def the agit

thats spirit on hro lol :-P

sp song was always up in melc Sob

Posted by Feaglor on 06-25-2006 at14:17:

lv

Posted by Wodus on 06-25-2006 at17:36:

lol nice def prince xD

wanna do that in melc for us as well ?

we go have a coke in the meanwhile but dare u let people pass that defline

Posted by Red XIII on 06-27-2006 at03:58:

quote:
played there some days aswell and ye the gm's are really strange imo and botting is ( or atleast it was ) nearll normal there, atleast many ppl of babylon botted there in the beginning.

Thing that i would like to point out is absolutely not true, Alek clearly stated the anti-botting politic of the guild since the beginning. Plus i helped her in checking some "bot-behaviours" from our guildmembers, being a ex bot-hunter (now that im not anymore i can say it )makes me quite sure of being able to determine when someone is botting or no. The only member wich was actually botting got kicked. Babylon IS NOT and will NOT BE a botting guild.
About WoEs, is true that they can be boring if compared to the average euro chaos/loki siege, but honestly i had more fun in being able to kill a guild alone, than precast over the same tile over and over for 2 hours straight. Honestly i think is more funny defending a castle even with one person or a small party than with a whole ally. When u arrive at the point that u have to defend a castle with 3-4 full guilds means that the server is "over" IMO. Anyway prince you were scouting we got support teams if there's a incoming that consists in about 12-13 ppl. U got a point about the weird mobbing rules and the low population, but ads are going to starts soon and afaik they got contracts with mcdonalds (hi @ happy meals with ragnarok surprises ;D) inet cafes and lays, so i expect and hope the population of the servers will see a drastical increase. If for every reason the hRO will die anyway, amen i had fun and i will look toward a new RO server opening somewhere else in the world ;P.

Posted by Loridana on 06-27-2006 at12:44:

and how u know that they didnt bot? :p u checked north geffen and asked all novis if they are babylon members?

Posted by Garf on 06-27-2006 at16:27:

@areiz: i know that alek is against botting and many other babylon members too. I was starting with many others there (cocktail, brainy and all the others) and was one of the founders of the guild, trust me i know that there were many ppl botting and i don't need to be a ex bothunter to know this.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH